Type of space: Hot Desk, Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Multi-use Space, Office Space
Malt is a Melbourne based boutique design studio, producing professional brand, print, web and digital design that brews impact with an expansive, open-plan space in the heart of Melbourne's oldest suburb, Collingwood. Notable for its historical buildings, 19th-century architecture and factories still in use, Collingwood is an exciting mix of established brands and progressive creatives.
Malt offers 4 individual hot-desks or 3 dedicated cubicles with desk, storage and iMac within the creative team with access to the following amenities:
- 9-5 access to communal workspace at our Collingwood Studio;
- Dedicated desks come with iMac, lockable storage and desk;
- Tea and Coffee faciltieis with Fridge and Freezer;
- Fibre Optic Broadband powered by Spirit Telecom;
- Post received, signed for and stored;
- Casual Meeting Rooms with Apple TV and HDMI Audio/Visual Equipment;
- Breakout Spaces;
- Business Class Printers;
- Dog Friendly;
- Weekly Cleaning;
- Secure Bike Storage;
- Shower Facilities;
- Secure 9-5 Access to the Building and Common Areas with After Hours Monitoring.
Malt is located:
- 5 minute walk to Smith Street;
- 7 minute walk to Collingwood & West Richmond Station; and
- 5 minute drive to CBD
- UX/UI Designers
- Fully Stacked Web Developers
- Communication Designers
- Photo Editors
- Small or Individual Marketing Teams
We have varied rates:
$500/month - Dedicated Desk, iMac and Storage. 24/7 access.
$150/week - Dedicated Desk. 24 hour access between 9am Monday to 5:30pm Friday.
$50/day - Hot Desk. 9am til 5:30pm Monday - Friday excluding public holidays.
We have a membership agreement for the dedicated desks that we will forward on request. The terms of the membership are flexible.
Parking on car stacker. By Request. Additional costs apply.