Type of space: Hot Desk
Malt is a Melbourne based boutique design studio, producing professional brand, print, web and digital design that brews impact with an expansive, open-plan space in the heart of Melbourne's oldest suburb, Collingwood. Notable for its historical buildings, 19th-century architecture and factories still in use, Collingwood is an exciting mix of established brands and progressive creatives.
Malt offers 3 individiaul hot-desks within the creative team with access to the following amenities:
- 9-5 access to communal workspace at your dedicated location;
- Fibre Optic Broadband powered by Spirit Telecom;
- Post received, signed for and stored;
- Casual Meeting Rooms with Apple TV and HDMI Audio/Visual Equipment;
- Breakout Spaces;
- Business Class Printers;
- Dog Friendly;
- Weekly Cleaning;
- Secure Bike Storage;
- Shower Facilities;
- Secure 9-5 Access to the Building and Common Areas with After Hours Monitoring.
Malt is located:
- 5 minute walk to Smith Street;
- 7 minute walk to Collingwood & West Richmond Station; and
- 5 minute drive to CBD
- UX/UI Designers
- Fully Stacked Web Developers
- Communication Designers
- Photo Editors
- Small or Individual Marketing Teams
Payment is weekly/monthly in advance.
This space is suitable for
AnimationArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopDrawingFashionGraphic DesignIndustrial DesignInterior DesignMeetingsNew MediaStylingWriting
140.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)
Smooth ground surface
Suitable emergency exits
Wide hallways / entrance