Type of space: Art Gallery, Music Rehearsal Space, Non Traditional, Photography and Film Location, Photography Studio, Rehearsal Space, Theatre, Sound Recording Studio, Live+Work Space (Residential+Work), Multi-use Space, Music Performance Venue, Performance venue
Manorisms Studios is a space for creative projects to come to life.
- Capacity of 60 people
- Performance, show-cases, launches, workshops, yoga/dance
- Kitchen and main floor space are considered for hire at Manorisms' discretion.
- Furniture can be moved & hidden to transform the space or self-supplied
- Comes equipped with a 2.5 m backdrop with your choice of white, black or green.
- Acoustically treated: choice of lounge seating, dining table and access to kitchen and bathroom.
- The room has no external light and can support almost complete darkness.
A bit about the site:
Situated in a decommissioned 1930s cinema theatre, previously The Rivoli, it's located on Gilbert rd in Lower Preston. Manorisms Studios comprises of 3 floors; a ground floor foyer; first story bathroom, kitchen and lounge space/residence; and a mezzanine level studio.
See more: www.manorisms.com.au
This space operates on contested land, we acknowledge that First Nations never ceded their sovereignty over the land, and we pay respects to traditional custodians upon country we live and operate.
$50 - Per-hour
$200 - Half-day
$350 - Full-day
$50 - p/hour overtime
This site has stairs to enter the studio. Unfortunately, we don't have ramps or lifts.
We're extremely sorry for this inconvenience.
On street parking available on Oakover rd. Short term loading zone.
Easy to find parking 9-6pm weekdays.