Type of space: Multi-use Space, Art Gallery, Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Office Space, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Rehearsal Space, Retail Space, Visual Art Studio, Warehouse, Music Performance Venue, Performance venue, Theatre
Memphis Gardens is a creative studio in Abbotsford.
The studio cultivates creative individuals and small businesses in Melbourne ranging from design, fashion, art, and architecture to web and app development and more.
Situated around the corner from Collingwood Train Station, Gahan Reserve and close to near by cafes, restaurants, and art supply stores. It is a stone's throw away from Victoria Street and the Abbotsford Convent, with Smith Street and Fitzroy a short walk.
Memphis Gardens provides:
- Secure and lockable individual studios
- Shared Desk space area
- Abundant natural lighting
- Super fast Internet
- Shared kitchen and amenities
- Sound proof room for private phone calls or sound recording/design (under construction)
- Hardware workshop
- Wet studio for ceramics and clays (under construction)
- Communal area
- In house coffee shop (Get in touch if you want to start your own coffee business)
- Art gallery (Memphis Projects)
Studios and Desks Available:
- Individual Studios are currently available
- Desk Spaces will become available later in the year.
Studio Prices differ for each individual space.
Studios start at $250 per month each, prices increase based on size.
Parking available for up to 6 cars, as well as available street parking.