Memphis Gardens Hot Desks
Type of space: Art Gallery, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Photography Location, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Visual Art Studio, Warehouse, Co-Working Space
Memphis Gardens is a creative studio in Abbotsford.
The studio cultivates creative individuals and small businesses in Melbourne ranging from design, fashion, art, and architecture to web and app development and more.
Situated around the corner from Collingwood Train Station, Gahan Reserve and close to near by cafes, restaurants, and art supply stores. It is a stone's throw away from Victoria Street and the Abbotsford Convent, with Smith Street and Fitzroy a short walk.
Memphis Gardens provides:
- Shared Desk space area
- Abundant natural lighting
- Super fast Internet
- Shared kitchen and amenities
- Sound proof room for private phone calls or sound recording/design (under construction)
- Hardware workshop
- Wet studio for ceramics and clays (under construction)
- Communal area
- Art gallery (Memphis Projects)
8 Desks Available:
- Desk Spaces are based on a week by week, monthly subscription to choose from 8 available desks in the space to use in the Hot Desk area. Communal and workshop spaces are also available to use.
- Access: 8am - 8pm
$50 per week
Payment to be deducted from designated credit / debit card each week until the end of tenancy.
An agreement will need to be signed and payment will be deducted from a designated credit / debit card each week of $50 until the end date of your agreed tenancy.
Parking available for up to 6 cars, as well as available street parking.