Memphis Gardens Massive Studio #9
Type of space: Art Gallery, Co-Working Space, Darkroom, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Office Space, Performance venue, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Residency, Retail Space, Sound Recording Studio, Theatre, Visual Art Studio, Warehouse, Multi-use Space
Memphis Gardens is a creative studio in Abbotsford.
The studio cultivates creative individuals and small businesses in Melbourne ranging from design, fashion, art, and architecture to web and app development and more.
Layout and interior designed by architectural collective: OCTA ( 227768c )
Studio #9 is lockable and secure, A beutiful space full of light and the option for extending to more space with the architecturally designed moveable doors.
Situated around the corner from Collingwood Train Station, Gahan Reserve and close to near by cafes, restaurants, and art supply stores. It is a stone's throw away from Victoria Street and the Abbotsford Convent, with Smith Street and Fitzroy a short walk.
Memphis Gardens provides:
- Secure and lockable individual studios
- Shared Desk space area
- Abundant natural lighting
- 24 hour access
- Super fast Internet
- Shared kitchen and amenities
- Sound proof room for private phone calls or sound recording/design (under construction)
- Hardware workshop
- Wet studio for ceramics and clays (under construction)
- Communal area
- In house coffee shop (Get in touch if you want to start your own coffee business)
- Art gallery (Memphis Projects)
minimum 3 months
bond is half a months rent
email for further information
Conditions available upon application
Parking available for up to 6 cars, as well as available street parking.