We are a small creative business with a 3 storey, 210-square-metre office in Keele Street, Collingwood. We are looking for one other small business, or freelancers to share this amazing space with us.
Our beautiful, sunlit space has everything you could want and need in a Collingwood warehouse. Features include:
- Furnished with large basic desks (if needed)
- 24hr access
- A large deck and balcony on the top floor overlooking the Collingwood skyline
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities (inc. oven, stove top and dishwasher)
- Creative working environment and friendly people
- Internet access
- Keele Street signage options
- Short walk to the Smith Street 86 Tram, cafés for lunch, and bars/restaurants for after work drinks and dinner
- Flooded with natural light (floor to ceiling windows)
- Meeting area with lovely oak table and large sofa
- Air conditioning / heating
- 2x bathrooms with showers
- Price includes internet, utilities & cleaners
- An abundance of plants and artwork
The space available will be shared with two other small companies (six people all up). Ideally we’re seeking creatives who require a working environment that is relaxed and accessible, but also professional and somewhere you’re happy to host client meetings.
The space avaliable is 2.3m x 4.6m. The last business in the space had 4 desks with 4 people working there.
Price for the whole space is $1,600 + GST per month (paid monthly in advance).
Included in the rental price is high-speed Internet, electricity, water, gas, large desks, chairs and a monthly cleaner. Our main criteria is to find like-minded professionals to share with.
For further information or to come and see the space, contact Anna.
There is free all day parking available in the area (2-5 minute walk from the office).
2 month rent paid in advance as bond.