Type of space: Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Multi-use Space, Music Rehearsal Space, Office Space, Photography and Film Location, Photography Studio, Rehearsal Space, Sound Recording Studio, Visual Art Studio, Co-Working Space
Office Studio / Workshop Studio Spaces @ Module
Module is a cross-disciplinary coworking space. We are nearing completion of our fit-out and have a number of Office and Maker / Workshop spaces available now and over the next few months.
WHERE ARE WE? Situated right in the heart of Brunswick (near Sydney Rd / Victoria St). Within 2-minutes walk of Brunswick train station, Dean’s Art, Bunnings, Bowens, Middy’s as well as several amazing cafes and bars.
WHO ARE WE? A diverse group of makers, designers, installation artists, industrial designers, artists, free lance designers, oil painters, energy/tech startups, electric bike builders, drum makers and tinkerers. And we are looking for new members to join us!
ABOUT THE SPACE
Module A2 – Office Studio 2 – 10.5sqm – $107 per week
Office Studio 2 is brightly filled with natural light via industrial sawtooth windows. Its exposed metal truss work contrasts with freshly plastered and painted walls, modern lockable timber/glass doors and solid timber floorboards.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Lockable Office Studio
- 24-hour access to the building
- Unlimited high speed NBN fibre internet to premises
- All services, water and internet (other than electricity, which is charged at $10 per month or metered at $0.50/KWhr – whichever is higher)
- We provide 100% wind / carbon offset electricity through Powershop
- Use of upstairs kitchen and downstairs toilet
- Non-exclusive use of upstairs Exhibition / Project Space (when not booked for events)
- Half-rate exclusive hire cost of Exhibition / Project Space
- Use of rear double height Atrium / Garden / Multi-Use Space
- Use of Shared Workshop subject to tool use and safety agreement (Workshop Studios only)
- Access for extra persons incur an additional fee of $10 per week
- Stress relief services provided by ‘Speckles’ the cat (subject to availability)
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more. We are continually updating our photos.
If you are interested in any of our studios, please send us an email outlining:
- what you’re planning to use the space for and
- what you’re looking for in a space
Rent is to be paid monthly in advance.
Bond (equal to 1 month rent) payable at start date.
Electricity is charged at $10 per month or metered at $0.50/KWhr – whichever is higher. We provide 100% wind / carbon offset electricity through Powershop.
Street parking is available and there is a loading zone out front for drop-off / pick-up of equipment or materials. Given the close proximity of public transport and the Upfield bike path, there are many convenient ways to get here.