Office Studio Space @ Module
Module is a cross-disciplinary coworking space. We have a medium sized Office Studio space available now.
WHERE ARE WE? Situated right in the heart of Brunswick (near Sydney Rd / Victoria St). Within 2-minutes walk of Brunswick train station, Dean’s Art, Bunnings, Bowens, Middy’s as well as several amazing cafes and bars.
WHO ARE WE? A diverse group of makers, designers, installation artists, industrial designers, artists, free lance designers, oil painters, energy/tech startups, electric bike builders, drum makers and tinkerers. And we are looking for new members to join us!
ABOUT THE SPACE
Office Studio space – $486 per month
This Office Studio space is light filled with exposed metal truss work that contrasts with freshly plastered and painted walls, modern lockable timber/glass doors and solid timber floorboards.
* Private lockable office (10.5 sqm): $486 per month
* Access for additional persons incur an additional fee of $10 per week
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more. We are continually updating our photos.
If you are interested in any of our studios, please send us an email outlining:
* what you’re planning to use the space for and
* what you’re looking for in a space
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
* Lockable Office Studio
* 24-hour access to the building
* Unlimited high speed NBN fibre internet to premises
* All services, water and internet (other than electricity, which is charged at $10 per month or metered at $0.50/KWhr – whichever is higher)
* We provide 100% wind / carbon offset electricity through Powershop
* Use of upstairs kitchen and downstairs toilet
* Non-exclusive use of upstairs Exhibition / Project Space (when not booked for events)
* Half-rate exclusive hire cost of Exhibition / Project Space
* Use of rear double height Atrium / Garden / Multi-Use Space
* Stress relief services provided by ‘Speckles’ the cat (subject to availability)
Street parking is available and there is a loading zone out front for drop-off / pick-up of equipment or materials. Given the close proximity of public transport and the Upfield bike path, there are many convenient ways to get here.