Module - Coworking Space - Studios, Offices, Wrokshops
Type of space: Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Multi-use Space, Visual Art Studio, Warehouse, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Art Gallery, Cinema, Co-Working Space, Community Hall, Dance Studio, Design Studio, Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Markets, Non Traditional (e.g. foyer, waiting room, bus shelter, letter-boxes), Office Space, Performance venue, Photography Location, Pop-up Space, Rehearsal Space, Retail Space
Office Studio / Workshop Studio / Retail Spaces @ Module Studios
Module Studios is cross-disciplinary coworking space, we are nearing completion of our fit-out and so we now have a number of Retail, Office and Maker / Workshop spaces becoming available now and over the next couple months.
Where are we? Situated in the centre of Brunswick (near Sydney Rd / Victoria St), the train station, Dean;s Art, Bunnings, Bowens, Midies, and several amazing cafes and bars are all within 2 minutes walk.
Who are we? We are a diverse group of makers, designers, instalation artists, industrial designers, artists, energy/tech start up people, electric bike builders, drum makers and tinkers. And we are looking for another couple members to join us!
About the Spaces
Office Spaces are lockable, light filled, fitted with modern timber/glass doors, have solid floor boards and freshly plastered/painted walls.
Workshop spaces are sided by large industrial windows and are situated next to the main workshop (where all the noisy / dusty work can be done, ie welding, grinding, woodwork) Workshop spaces come with 'fair use' of the shared 50sqm noisy / dusty workshop area with a range of shared wood / metal / plastics fabrication gear, or where you can use your own tools
(Workshops themselves cannot be used for heavy noise / dusty work (which the shared workshop is provided for) so the space would suit someone who’s pursuit involves the creation of physical things, and require access / be able to use noisy / dusty tools but who's work does not soley involve dusty / noisy work. More suitable to prototyping as opposed to manufacture.)
Workshop 1: 8.4sqm $70 per week
Workshop 2: 12sqm $91 per week
Office 1 -8sqm (Street frontage/window, Access off foyer)
Office 2: 11sqm $102 (Upstairs, Solid Floor Boards)
What is included in the price?
● Lockable Office / Workshop Space.
● 24 hour access to the building
● Unlimited High Speed NBN Fibre to Premisses
● All Services, Water, Internet Access etc (other than electricity charged at $10 per month or metered at 50c/KW.hr - whichever is higher)
● 100% wind / carbon offset electricity through powershop.
● Use of Upstairs Kitchen Space
● Use of Upstairs Exhibition/Project Space for non exclusive use when not booked for an event (plus half rate hire cost for exclusive event hire - see policy and procedures)
● Use of Downstairs Rear Garden / Project Space
● Use of Main Workshop Space subject to Tool Use and Safety Agreement. (workshop spaces only)
● Stress relief services provided by ‘speckles’ the cat
● Extra persons accessing a space incur an additional $10/week access fee
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more. More photos will be added shortly.
If you’re interested please send me an email with what you’re planning to use the space for, and what you are looking for in a space.
Street parking is available, and there is a loading zone at front so equipment etc can easily be dropped off / picked up. Given the proximity of trains, trams, and busses and the upfield bike path, there are many convenient ways to get here.