We are a fun, young and vibrant Digital Marketing agency occupying a seriously cool office in North Sydney!
We have a pod of 6 desks which will become available on September 1st. We are looking for some like-minded creative individuals or small teams to come share the space with us.
Why we think you'll love this place as much as we do:
- Possibly the best views of the lower north shore and Sydney Harbour
- Floor to ceiling windows all around (270°, really!)
- 2 breakout areas with sofas/armchairs to reflect on life while admiring the aforementioned views
- Large balcony with harbour views
- 2 glass boardrooms (1 large + 1 medium) which can be booked via a shared calendar
- Ergonomic space chairs that may (or may not) have featured in an episode of Star Trek
- Designer wooden workstations
- Fully equipped kitchen and tea room areas, with storage room for you in the fridge and cupboards.
- Tea & coffee included!
- High-speed wireless fiber Internet connection
- Shared printer/copier/scanner
- Library with industry resources to stay on top of your game
- Plenty of cafes next door
- Many more surprises
We're looking for $175 (excl. GST) per desk per week (or $760 per month). Price includes all of the above and is negotiable depending on the number of desks required and rental duration.
As the number of desks available will depend on our own team growth, we are looking for short-medium term tenants and cannot guarantee all desks will remain available forever. Here is what we CAN guarantee, however:
- 6 desks up to 3 months
- 5 desks up to 4 months
- 3-4 desks up to 5 months
- 1-2 desks up to 6 months
If you have any questions or feel like checking our space out, then get in touch. And don't hold back, we expect these desks to be rented out FAST!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Pricing negotiable based on team size and lease duration
Termination: 30 days notice unless agreed otherwise
Car park available for an additional $675+GST per month, to be negotiated directly with the Wilson Parking in the basement of our building.