COVID19 Friendly Sustainably Made Artist & Craftspeople Private Lockable Studios in Collaborative Warehouse Work Space
Type of space: Warehouse, Visual Art Studio, Office Space, Multi-use Space, Design Studio, Music Rehearsal Space, Photography Studio, Fashion Studio, Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Sound Recording Studio, Art Gallery, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Performance venue, Rehearsal Space, Theatre, Film Editing Suite, Hot Desk, Cinema, Co-Working Space, Community Hall, Dance Studio, Music Performance Venue, Retail Space, Photography and Film Location, Darkroom, Hackerspace
COVID19 friendly work spaces! All professions and people welcome!
Sustainably made studio work spaces amoungst a community of emerging and established artists, craftspeople, creatives, small businesses, entreprenuers and more.
All spaces are isolated, private and lockable rooms. It's just you in your own space. You can come out to hang out in the shared spaces with safe proximity to others, and safe hygiene measures in place if you would like. But you are welcome to work in your own space and not utilise the shared areas if you prefer.
Your very own loackable private studio/office from $109/week p.gst
Various sizes available:
9 square metre space $109/week
10 square metre space $120/week
12 square metre space $144/week
15 square metre space $180/week
- Amazing guaranteed fast internet speeds (30/30)
- All bills, and utilities
- Your own private lockable work space
- Social spaces to get away from your desk for a break, chats, or table tennis.
- Social and creative events
- Printing facilities
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Great company from other creatives and small businesses
Easy to get to:
- Buses right at our door, 5min trip to the city
- Train station a 3min walk away
- Parking out front and in surrounding streets (all day parkig map in picture)
- Newtown a 10min walk away
Cafes and Coffee:
We provide our own coffee beans, locally made tea blends and kitchen cooking/brewing facilities. But if you'd like to head out for a lunch break we have a handful of great coffee and lunch places nearby.
Get in contact for more info and to organise a tour!
Parking in the surrounding streets, and right out front when it's not a clearway time.
We also have a shared spot out the back for when loading/unloading.
How to get here:
Driving: We are 5min to the city, 5min to Newtown
- Right outside our door is bus stops for the 461, 483, 480, 440, 413, 438, M10, a short walk to the 412 and more
- We are a 6min bus ride to the light rail
- And a 10min walk to Stanmore Station