Sustainably Made Private Office CoWorking Rooms in Creative Collaborative Warehouse
Type of space: Art Gallery, Cinema, Co-Working Space, Community Hall, Dance Studio, Darkroom, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Film Editing Suite, Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Multi-use Space, Music Performance Venue, Music Rehearsal Space, Performance venue, Photography Location, Photography Studio, Rehearsal Space, Retail Space, Sound Recording Studio, Theatre, Visual Art Studio, Warehouse, Office Space
Sustainably made private office work spaces amoungst a community of emerging and established artists, entreprenuers, craftspeople, creatives, small businesses, academics and more.
Your very own loackable private office from $109/week p.gst
Various sizes available:
9 square metre space $109/week
10 square metre space $120/week
12 square metre space $144/week
15 square metre space $180/week
- Amazing guaranteed fast internet speeds (30/30)
- All bills, and utilities
- Your own private lockable work space
- Social spaces to get away from your desk for a break, chats, or table tennis.
- Social and creative events
- Printing facilities
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Great company from other creatives and small businesses
Easy to get to:
- Buses right at our door, 5min trip to the city
- Train station a 10min walk away
- Parking out front and in surrounding streets (all day parkig map in picture)
- Newtown a 10min walk away
Cafes and Coffee:
We provide our own coffee beans, locally made tea blends and kitchen cooking/brewing facilities. But if you'd like to head out for a lunch break we have several great coffee and lunch places nearby.
Get in contact for more info and to organise a free tour!
Parking in the surrounding streets, and right out front when it's not a clearway time.
We also have a shared spot out the back for when loading/unloading.
How to get here:
Driving: We are 5min to the city, 5min to Newtown
- Right outside our door is bus stops for the 461, 483, 480, 440, 413, 438, M10, a short walk to the 412 and more
- We are a 6min bus ride to the light rail
- And a 10min walk to Stanmore Station