Type of space: Co-Working Space, Office Space, Design Studio
There is a self-contained dedicated space (with two desks) available in our shared creative studio, which is located on the upper level of a warehouse conversion in Northcote.
We are looking for a small business (1-2 people) or independent practitioners to join us in our creative space which has a domestic vibe. The space would suit businesses whose work is mainly desk/computer based in a design field, film, advertising or writing.
The rest of the space is occupied by an architecture studio and graphic designer.
- Dedicated space (approx. 13m2)
- Storage space
- Access to fully equipped kitchen in main studio space
- Access to bookable meeting room
- Well insulated space – comfortable all year round (includes reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating)
- Desks included (but happy to remove if you have your own set up)
- Easy access to public transport; and a good range of free all day or 1hr parking spots on the street or neighbouring streets.
$1,100+GST per month for the dedicated space which includes the two desks (plus $1100 bond); or desks can be rented separately at $550.00+GST per desk per month (plus $550 bond). Includes utilities and weekly cleaning
Plenty of free all day parking and 1hr parking in street and surrounding streets.
This space is suitable for
AnimationDesk-based workDigital DesktopDrawingFilmGraphic DesignInterior DesignWriting
13.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)