Open Plan Studio Space - suit maker or co-working
Type of space: Co-Working Space, Fashion Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Multi-use Space, Office Space, Design Studio
A bright open workspace in a busy local business community. Surrounded by restaurants and shops, making it a perfect zone to take a walk and have a break, or have clients/customers come to you. A skylight ensures plenty of natural light and the mezzanine looks down onto the retail space & onto the street outside - but has it's own private staircase access.
Suitable for a variety of uses, it has been used as a studio space for adult craft workshops (seen in images - space will be empty). It would also work as a office space, shared work space or showroom. There is a shared bathroom and kitchenette and it has it's own street entrance and is accessible 24/7
Our private mezzanine open plan space offers a perfect atmosphere for an entrepreneur or creative businessperson. Suitable for a wide variety of endeavours; use this private space to custom your business, share with another and bring in a team.
Easily accessible by public transport.
Subject to terms & conditions:
$400+GST due monthly
One months rent as bond
additional $25 per month to cover utilities and NBN WIFI
- the space currently overlooks a retail space, so noise during open hours would need to be minimal. Noise after 5pm is fine.
- 24 hour access via private door
- door and overhead street awning available for signage
- contribution to WIFI NBN and all overhead utilities are $25 per month
- located centrally in Seddon Village shopping precinct
2 hour parking directly in front of premises.
All day parking within 2 minute walk.