Type of space: Design Studio, Hot Desk, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Multi-use Space, Office Space, Co-Working Space
A creative workspace located on Saint Georges Road in Thornbury housing visual artists, event planners, writers, and a fully operating screen printing and risograph studio all under one roof. Born from a friendship based on bright colours and dark jokes. Our studio is a spot to hang out and get your business done in a lighthearted environment, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and we hope you don’t either.
We are looking for new friends of all kinds to fill spaces on our communal desk in the Sunroom. Whether you are a writer, event planner, lawyer, clown or anything else let us know if you want to come and check us out!
• Dedicated Large Desk Space With Included Quality Desk Chair
• High Speed NBN Internet
• A3 Printer/Scanner Access
• Flexible Access Hours To Suit All Work Types
• Close Proximity To #11 Tram And Ample Free Parking
• Large Meeting Area For All Resident To Use
• Kitchenette With Fridge And Basic Utensils
• Allocated Storage Space For Each Resident
• All Bills (Water, Electricity, Council Rates)
• Discounted Access To Screen Printing And Risograph Printing Equipment
• Outdoor Courtyard
• Regular Afterwork Drinks And Hangouts
We ask for a 2-month minimum lease sign on paid monthly in advance. If you wish to terminate your lease a 4 week notice period is required!
Ample all-day parking located in front of the office and on all side streets!