Type of space: Art Gallery, Live+Work Space (Residential+Work), Markets, Multi-use Space, Music Rehearsal Space, Photography Location, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Retail Space
This is a multi-use space that can host a range of occasions: photoshoots, events, pop-ups, showcases etc etc. As a plant designer I was taking all my plants around to photoshoots for hire and damaging them along the way. I felt as though there was a gap in the market where there was a location for rent already filled with greens, all you needed to do was show up.
- Huge glass shop front on busy and central Johnston St
- 200m from a train station
- Jungle-courtyard for outdoor entertaining with built-in drink troughs.
- Courtyard is also covered in fairy-lights, lights up like a dream at night time
- Can be turned into blank canvas with white walls and white floors
- Range of walls, rooms and surfaces perfect for photoshoots where different backdrops are required
- Plants in abundance, all throughout the space
Pricing is dependant upon the type of event taking place and the amount of space required, it is flexible pricing so please get in touch. For example, in the past when clients have wanted to use the whole house for photoshoots (there is an additional entire upstairs section styled) then that price is slightly more expensive then utilising just the downstairs area.
If you would like to book the space for several days, then it would cost less than the rate per day, so please get in contact!
Event bookings will incur a cleaning fee of $60
There is street parking in front of the shop which is normally available or street parking around.