Renaissance studios now taking applications for artists and small creative businesses for studio spaces.
CREATIVE SPACES FOR RENT IN ATARMON: NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS
Taking applications now!
Opening October 2017.
The newest art precinct on the north shore, Renaissance Studios Sydney is a refreshing urban art hub near on Whiting St close to the Pacific Hwy off Reserve Road. You get access to a framer nearby (discounts available!) and the coffee culture of Crows Nest up the road. Run by artists FOR artists. We want to make this a creative happy place, full of inspiration and sharing. Visit www.facebook.com/renaissancestudiossydney
Currently our studios are being filled with creatives, installation artists and those who wish to paint, teach and inspire. The average size of each studio is 8 sq mtres, and all are lockable, carpeted, powerpoints, with a wall of windows in each studio, so lots of light! There is a communal areas for possible workshops if you wish to hold a class or exhibition and other amenities like shower, toilet, kitchenette, coffee machine etc (list below).
- Heating/cooling and open windows in summer
- Street parking and two studios will have a dedicated parking spot
- Shower and toilet facilities
- Large kitchen with, fridge, coffee machine etc perfect for open nights catering!
- Area for messy clean ups.
- We are looking for a 3, six and 12 month tenants, or longer if you need it.
- Not suitable for those working with flame or toxi chemicals.
- Large open plan for workshops and life drawing, exhibitions etc.
- Small dedicated gallery space.
- Hanging system for paintings.
- A facebook/instagram page for sharing and promoting your work.
Please contact us if you are interested in viewing or finding out more details.
No flames or toxic chemicals. No sleeping in studios. No groups larger than 40 to be on premises unless with permission by owner.
Street parking and two allocated spaces can be negotiated for extra fee per month.