Opening early 2019, Rubato Upstairs will be a boutique co-working space catering to creative people and businesses in Melbourne's inner north.
Located at 34 Breese Street, in the heart of one of Brunswick's most dynamic neighbourhoods, Rubato Upstairs has been conceived as a gathering place for dynamic thinkers working in the rapidly evolving creative economy.
It will be home to a thriving community of smart and passionate professionals from across the creative industries.
Limited to 28 permanent desks, the space will be run by an onsite manager committed to fostering a highly productive and supportive working environment.
Downstairs is Tempo Rubato - a new live music bar and performance venue linked to the Piano Project, a Melbourne based charity sponsoring piano lessons for children who are new immigrants. The perfect neighbour for those who might enjoy slipping in for some cheeky Chopin and a refreshment at the end of a day’s work.
As you can see from the photos below, we are close to completing an extensive renovation - and can’t wait to welcome our first tenants in February. Updated photos showcasing the finished works and facilities will be added soon.
Rubato Upstairs has been developed with the help of the Sustainable Melbourne Fund and is powered by solar. We welcome individuals and small teams.
- 28 large dedicated desks
- Heaps of natural light
- Plenty of space to roam and think (nearly 300m2)
- Obscenely fast 1000/1000 Mbps fibre internet
- Beautiful meeting room
- Multi-purpose social space, including kitchen, dining & lounge
- Secure office network & printer
- Secure 24/7 access
- Regular events program
- One block from Sydney Road (A1 Bakery & Very Good Falafel)
- Easy walking distance from trams, trains, parking & city bike path
- Bike parking & Shower
- Cafe downstairs (opening 2019)
- All-inclusive month-to-month terms
- No hot desks, bean-bags or table tennis
All-inclusive month-to-month terms.
No special conditions.
Public parking 40m away.