Multi-use Creative Space - Second Story Studios
Type of space: Warehouse, Multi-use Space, Photography Studio, Rehearsal Space, Art Gallery, Music Performance Venue, Music Rehearsal Space, Performance venue, Cinema, Dance Studio, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Visual Art Studio, Hot Desk, Co-Working Space, Community Hall, Film Editing Suite, Hackerspace, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Office Space, Photography and Film Location, Residency
Second Story Studios is a creative and conscious community hub in the heart of Collingwood, ideally located on the corner of Johnston & Hoddle Streets.
The space has been in operation for over 4 years and has seen a wide variety of creative professionals through its doors over the years.
SHORT TERM HIRE
Huge multi-use warehouse space suitable for:
- Private Parties, Weddings, Engagements & Birthdays
- Corporate Functions & Fundraisers
- Fashion Shows
- Coworking & Meetings
- Art Exhibitions & Installations
- Film Screenings
- Live Music Gigs
- Photo & Video Shoots
We have hourly and daily rates which vary from $25 per hour depending on which space you choose.
Fully stocked bar on-site with 1am liquor licence. Pop-up cocktail bar avaiable for larger events on request.
Catering and decor services available on request.
AV equipment hire and support available and so much more... enquire today for an experience tailored to you!
LONGER TERM STUDIO SPACES
Currently available for hire are private lockable studios for creative professionals - see our studio ads for more details.
COWORKING (from $20 a day!)
Don't need a permanent desk? Connect with likeminded folk and grow your business at our vibin' new coworking space.
Second Story Studios is 2 level saw-tooth style warehouse that has been converted and freshly renovated.
The entire space comprises of:
- 10 x private professional creative studios, ranging in size from 27 sq/m to 75 sq/m
- 1 x 300 sq/m communal coworking/events space, available for public events, private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 165 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 115 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space (available for private hire and studio tenant use.
- 1 x 45 sq/m communal/private workshop space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 40 sq/m meeting room/workshop space available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 40 sq/m communal kitchen area
- Art walls for hanging and displaying visual art
- Entrance foyer with parking for bicycles
- 6 x unisex toilet upstairs, 2 x unisex toilets downstairs, 1 x unisex shower downstairs
- Shared communal tenants and staff car park on-site (subject to availability on the day)
- Abundance of street parking in the local area with varying time limits from 1-4 hours
- 150-space public car park next to Victoria Park Train Station (5 mins walk, $6 per day).