Second Story Studios
Type of space: Warehouse, Multi-use Space, Photography Studio, Rehearsal Space, Art Gallery, Music Performance Venue, Music Rehearsal Space, Performance venue, Pop-up Space, Cinema, Co-Working Space, Dance Studio, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Visual Art Studio
Second Story Studios is a creative and conscious community hub in the heart of Collingwood, ideally located on the corner of Johnston & Hoddle Streets.
The space has been in operation for over 4 years and has seen a wide variety of creative professionals through its doors over the years.
Huge warehouse space available for hire. Suitable for:
We have hourly and daily rates which vary from $25 per hour depending on which space.
LONGER TERM STUDIO SPACES
Currently available for hire are private lockable studios for creative professionals - see our studio ads for more details.
COWORKING (from $20 a day)
Don't need a permanent desk? Connect with likeminded folk and grow your business at our vibin' new coworking space.
Second Story Studios is 2 level saw-tooth style warehouse that has been converted and freshly renovated.
The entire space comprises of:
- 10 x private professional creative studios, ranging in size from 27 sq/m to 75 sq/m
- 1 x 300 sq/m communal coworking/events space, available for public events, private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 165 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 115 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space (available for private hire and studio tenant use.
- 1 x 45 sq/m communal/private workshop space, available for private hire and studio tenant use.
- 1 x 40 sq/m communal/private workshop space
- 1 x 40 sq/m communal kitchen area
- Art walls for hanging and displaying visual art
- Entrance foyer with parking for bicycles
- 6 x unisex toilet upstairs, 2 x unisex toilets downstairs, 1 x unisex shower downstairs
1 - There is a shared communal car park onsite, subject to availability on the day.
2 - There is an abundance of street parking in the local area with varying time limits from 1-4 hours
3 - Within 5 minutes of the space there is a 150 space public car park next to Victoria Park Train Station ($6 per day).