Hi - my name is Kell and I’ve just taken on a larger office in the lovely building where I work and I now have 2 Desks available to rent in my office. The office is private and lockable and sweetly decorated. I’m a filmmaker and looking for two other vibrant people to keep each other company, get productive and grow and bounce ideas when we need :) My office is one of 5 separate offices in a building with a range of creatives - filmmakers, writers, directors. There is room for storing some gear as well - It’s a lovely vibe and crew!
$120 gst per week per desk - 6 months commitment minimum (1 year better) one month bond (includes internet, Tea, Coffee, cleaning etc)
Price is for one person per desk. So both desks $240 + gst.
There’s also lovely courtyard, veranda and meeting room you can book that isn’t used much.
Best way to contact me is text!
Desk and chair will be provided - there is more room and privacy then you will get in a hot desk or large shared office space and our office is lockable. I used to have a smaller office in this building and have taken a bigger room because I love the location!
You’ll need to bring you own under desk draws or cupboard if you need them. I saw some great ones at the opp shop across the road the other day (very distracting location).
Looking for office mates who are focused and professional but also creative and like a bit of friendship and fun. My business is www.littlestory.com.au
- top floor of lovely old mansion, renovated by architect owner;
- excellent natural light & air flow, plenty of windows (double glazed for quiet);
- desk, chair provided
- plus separate meeting room for private meetings or calls;
- modern kitchen with dishwasher;
- leafy balcony and courtyard with dining furniture;
- full bathroom for those before/after work surfs, 2 separate toilets;
- excellent security – 2nd level, security gate/buzzer, alarm system;
- 24/7 private access;
- polished wooden floorboards, fireplaces and heritage features, eclectically decorated with artworks & plants – an inspiring creative space;
- commercially zoned;
- on the edge of the Charing Cross “urban village”, with lots of good cafes, shops, banks and post office;
- walk to Bronte Beach, Queens Park, Bondi Junction;
- unlimited (unmetred) parking in streets behind, good public transport;
- all bills included (cleaning, electricity, internet, tea, coffee, etc etc);
$120 per week + gst (includes internet and cleaning and tea and coffee etc)
Minimum 6 months - one month bond
Street parking is good - with free parking in streets behind building.