We have a space available in our recently renovated Nicholas Building studio. The light-filled shared space has high ceilings, built-in storage and lots of plants.
We run a small graphic design studio, Mildred & Duck, from the space three days a week, so the rest of the time you can have the place to yourself!
- large desk space (2m x 0.75m) with drawers and cupboard storage
- 24/7 secure access to the studio
- meeting/lunch table looking over Flinders Lane
- amazing location near lots of great cafes and shops
- male and female toilet facilities
- big windows that open onto Flinders Lane
- kettle provided
- Wi-Fi and outgoings all included in rent
The space would be perfectly suited to freelancers, web developers, writers/bloggers or any desk-based creative looking to share a relaxed working environment and all the advantages of an inner-city studio in the iconic Nicholas Building.
Give us a call or text on the number below, or enquire using the 'Send Enquiry' button, if you’d like any further information or to make a time to view the space!
Rent, furnishings & outgoings all included, including Wi-Fi. Rent payable one month in advance, with a month's notice needed to vacate. $360 bond required.