Shrub Hub - Free to start
Type of space: Co-Working Space, Hot Desk, Multi-use Space, Photography and Film Location, Pop-up Space, Warehouse, Design Studio, Office Space, Residency, Retail Space
One of Melbournes most acclaimed plant filled studio and event spaces looking to open the doors to a co resident: for the use of a shop or studio whilst creating a unique opportunity to run events, photoshoots etc. Shrub Hub is a multi use nature driven studio / working space and event space that is home to the award winning Phillip Withers team of Landscape Architects, Designers and Horticulturalists. The space has hosted the likes of The Planthunter, Greening Australia, Quarter time Club and the Shrub Hub Series.
- Large shop front space available for lease suitable to shop or creative business on busy corner
- Large plant filled space with open areas for use
- Light filled garden beds to create atmosphere in the environment
- Laneway and garage door opening for extra space and ease of access
- Modular space that can be moved around for all types of events
- Plants filled beautiful feeling space
- Easy access from Trains, trams and parking available off Wellington st
- $24000.00 per annum for lease of dedicated shop front space on ground level / shared kitchen and toilet facilities.
- Shared bills to include power and water.
For Co working space leasing
- Dedicated use of shop front and ground level
- Secure access and dedicated security system
- Commercial fibre internet
- Postal address & mail service
- Events space
- Photography space
- Printing services available (full colour, A4 & A3
- Storage areas
- Meeting and vent use areas
- Fully equiped shared kitchen and 2 x unisex toilets
- Undercover bike parking