Small Matters Space
Type of space: Art Gallery, Community Hall, Non Traditional, Performance venue, Photography and Film Location, Pop-up Space, Rehearsal Space, Retail Space, Multi-use Space
Small Matters Space is a blank canvas space for creative workshops and projects.
We're on the ground floor at the entrance of the beautiful 1930's Old Brunswick Market building, which we co-habit with T.O.M.S Place (a shared office space). Easily accessible from the pedestrian only Sparta Place, our wonderful neighbours include cafes, a boutique wine store, an art gallery, artisan jewellery shop as well as many other unique local traders.
Available for 2-hour to longer term bookings, we're friendly and flexible, and aim to make the space accessible for people with small pet projects as well as grand ideas. Please get in touch to chat about your ideas!
- Creative workshops
- Brand activations
- Talks and classes
- Trestle tables and chairs
- A kitchen with a coffee machine
- Availability during business hours, after hours and weekends
We would love:
- People to run regular workshops and classes
- Creative and sustainability-focused programming
- Ongoing community programs such as repair days
- Collaboration with great people who want to do things that bring people together, such as meet-ups and markets
1.5 hour free parking in car park directly outside, as well as 2-hour street parking.
This space is suitable for
Arts and CraftCeramicsExhibitionsInstallationInterior DesignMeetingsNew MediaOpenings/launchesPaintingPhotographyPrintmakingProject SpacePublic art installationRetailTextilesWorkshopsWriting
90.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)
Smooth ground surface
Suitable emergency exits
Wide hallways / entrance