Small, Versatile Light-filled Studio
Type of space: Co-Working Space, Multi-use Space, Non Traditional, Photography and Film Location, Pop-up Space, Photography Studio
Small yet versatile photography/multi-purpose studio available for casual hire, with roller door access to a secure unit within an established inner city co-working space.
Ample natural overhead light great for portraits, head shot sessions, product photography, hair & makeup, and pop-ups. Optional meeting rooms available within the building (subject to availability), accessible entrances & toilets, and shared full kitchen. High speed wifi available if pre-arranged.
Floor dimensions 4.2m width x 4.6m flexible depth, concrete floors and unfinished MDF walls. Ceiling is open air with noise bleed during business hours, roller door dimensions are 2.5m width x 2.2m height. Roller door can be closed for privacy. Flexible common areas outside of the studio can be used as hair & makeup, wardrobe, or additional space pending hire time.
Standard features included with hire are:
- reception area
- loading dock
- 3.6m wide adjustable backdrop stand
- assortment of sandbags (5 - 15 kg)
- 2m long workbench/desk
- 2x clothing racks (single/double)
- small garment steamer
- full-length mirror
- step ladder
- 2x high stools & 3x short stools (white)
- clamps, straps, extenstion leads
Optional extras (additional cost):
- assortment of backdrop paper rolls (white, pink, blue, yellow, brown)
- 2x Bowens Gemini GM400Rx flash units
- 2x 84cm shoot-thru/reflector umbrellas
- 1x 94x76cm softbox modifier
- 2x handheld reflector discs (white/silver/gold and diffusion)
- 5x assorted light/reflector stands
Depending on what you need the space for, price can be flexible.
Minimum hire 2 hours.
I have a small office in the back of the unit and likely would stay for the duration of the hire.
Street parking available