Type of space: Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Multi-use Space, Office Space, Co-Working Space
We have several desk spaces available in a co-working apartment-turned-office in Manly, just a 5 min stroll to the beach, coffees and an epic chicken burger place. Because, important.
Perfect for solo operators or small teams of 2-3, you’ll join a gang of fun, creative and like-minded folk working in the creative arts and online business. Although we all run our own separate ventures, it’s a very collaborative and warm environment where everyone feels welcome to bounce different ideas and help one another.
Ideal for photographers, online businesses, web developers, book-keepers, writers, publicists, designers, calligraphers, freelancers or anyone that just needs a space to pop a laptop and put their head down.
The space and rent includes:
- Stylish and tidy work space
- Desk space
- All bills – internet, electricity, water etc.
- Regular professional cleaning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Lunch on the grassy lawn outside with the shared office crew when it’s nice and sunny (if you’re keen)
- Close to cafes, ocean and all the shops, services and bars of Manly
If this sounds like the right fit for you shoot us an email and we can organise a visit.
Street parking is available and it's 2 hours right out the front of the office or all day is 2 mins walk.