Shop front space available now
Previously the site of 'Weird Sistas Dreadlocks,' Strange Fam is an empty pop up space open to be used for any creative or recreational purposes. After a brief but dramatic makeover, the space is now a big blank canvas to be used for pop up shop ideas, exhibitions, launches, movie nights, functions, live drawing/yoga classes and workshops.. or whatever you want. Currently we run some yoga classes and exhibition openings here but are taking bookings from now til mid November only.
Versatile Space offers:
- Very busy foot traffic High St location (cnr seperation st)
- Heating and cooling/ bills included in rent
- Astro turf wall and graffiti pieces on front window but otherwise completely white and blank canvas, you can do whatever you want to the space while you have it, provided you return it to normal state after
- Tram stops right outside the shop, northcote train station a 5 min walk, free parking all around and outside shop.
- Back door opens out onto an amazing large courtyard which you can use for openings/launches
Email us via the 'Send Email' button with your preferred length of time/dates and idea for the space, please allow up to 48 hours for response, we are working artists and want this space to be used for the end of it's lease which we have til november 17, but it is not our income.
Lease is super cheap and affordable, depending what you want to use it for, but you're looking at
-about $30/hr for the whole space at any given time, or
-about $200-250 a day for a pop up shop or exhibition if one day, or rent for a whole week or weekend or regular weekly slots for discounted rate.
We're relaxed and easy, if you pay for the space we will give you combo access to the key and you can let yourself in and have it for the time provided! no messing around, just a space you can use for your needs!
Prices vary but we are very flexible and just want to see the space we used for great creative projects! So get in touch and we'll chat. Roughly $200 a whole day/ or a whole evening use.. this is entirely negotiable depending on what you use it for and if you make money from it or not.
2 free carparks within 4 min walk, and on street free 1-2hr free parking right outside shop on high st.