Type of space: Co-Working Space, Office Space, Design Studio
Studio 3 is a creative space located in the Big Bang complex right on the banks of Merri Creek in Northcote. A contemporary hub for innovation and inspiration, it is an ideal space for designers, entrepreneurs and small businesses.
With abundant natural light, custom furnishings, hydronic heating & internet provided, the building is a renovated industrial warehouse with full access to a large timber deck & garden overlooking our one acre of bushland.
- Custom made desks
- Large layout table on wheels for big materials work & lounge space
- Break out space
- Private lockable studio
- Power, water, hydronic heating, internet, bathroom and communal areas included
- Hydronic heating throughout
- ADSL2+ wireless Internet
- Power outlet throughout
- Ethernet data connection
- 24 hour/7 days a week secure electronic access
- Kitchenette includes coffee machine, fridge, dishwasher, hot water.
- Full width translucent polycabornate insulated wall facing the Merri Creek
- Abundant natural light
- Natural ventilation
- Free on-street parking
Price per week for a single desk space is $115. Price is negotiable if 2 or more desks are taken by one individual or business.
Abundant on-street parking
This space is suitable for
AnimationArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workDrawingGraphic DesignInterior DesignMeetingsPhotographyWorkshopsWriting
38.00 meters sq.
Standard (up to 3m)
Suitable emergency exits
Wide hallways / entrance