Studio 4 is a beautiful co-working space run by a friendly bunch of architects, currently with 2 desk spaces available. We share the space with other like-minded creative professionals and are located in a growing hub of foodie activity, from the great new burger shop and bar downstairs, to excellent coffee and the best margherita pizza in the world.
The studio is a large open plan area with no more than 12 people at a time, a separate meeting room and amenities. With an abundance of natural light, views across Lygon Street and surrounding rooftops, we have a balcony perfect for shared lunches and Friday arvo drinks.
Walking distance from lots of transport options, including the Capital City riding trail, about half a dozen tram and bus routes, and three carshare spots.
Here's what you get:
- A beautiful new studio space
- Big, double glazed windows letting in plenty of natural light
- A large, custom-built desk
- Shared meeting room
- Shared kitchenette and bathrooms
- Shared storage
- Super high speed NBN internet with WiFi
- Heating and cooling
- 24 hour access (if that's your thing)
- Your own front door key
- Secure keypad entry downstairs
- Secure on-site bicycle storage
- 100% renewable electricity
- Weekly cleaning
Call Erica or Leanne on 9080 2238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit
Minimum 3 months. Monthly rent in advance.
Secure on-site bicycle storage. Plenty of on street parking along Lygon Street and side streets.