2 desks available!
Studio 4 is a beautiful co-working space run by a friendly bunch of architects. We share the space with several other like-minded creative professionals and currently have 2 desks available. If you are looking for a new professional home, we'd love to hear from you. Read on for details.
The studio is a large open plan area with enough space for 12 people, plus separate meeting room and amenities. It's located on the second floor, with big windows giving us plenty of natural light and views across Lygon Street and surrounding rooftops. We also have a balcony perfect for shared lunches and Friday arvo drinks.
We're located in a growing hub of foodie activity, from the great new burger shop and bar downstairs, to excellent coffee and the best margherita pizza in the world.
Walking distance from lots of transport options, including the Capital City riding trail, about half a dozen tram and bus routes, and three carshare spots.
Here's what you get:
- A beautiful new studio space
- Big, double glazed windows letting in plenty of natural light
- A large, custom-built desk
- Shared meeting room
- Shared kitchenette and bathrooms
- Shared storage
- Super high speed NBN internet with WiFi
- Heating and cooling
- 24 hour access (if that's your thing)
- Your own front door key
- Secure keypad entry downstairs
- Secure on-site bicycle storage
- 100% renewable electricity
- Fortnightly cleaning
Call Erica or email to arrange a time to visit.
Minimum 3 months. Monthly rent in advance.
Secure on-site bicycle storage. Plenty of on street parking along Lygon Street and side streets.