Second Story Studios is a creative and conscious community hub in the heart of Collingwood, conveniently located on the corner of Johnston & Hoddle Street
Second Story Studios is the heart within the 2 level saw-tooth style, rainbow warehouse that has been converted and freshly renovated. The space has been in operation for over 5 years and has seen a wide variety of creative professionals through its doors over the years.
We frequently host a wide range of events, workshops, and artists in our space, and we also love collaborating outside of our rainbow home!
Follow us on social media or our website to stay up to date with all upcoming events and workshops on offer, or arrange a time to come and view the space.
Get in touch below!
Facebook - Second Story Studios
Instagram - @SecondStoryStudios
Email - email@example.com
⅓ Shared Studio #4 - 11.3 sq/m of space is currently available on a full occupancy basis.
Studio #4 is a lockable, shared studio. The studio has concrete flooring and wooden walls, and a window facing out into the studios hallway.
This studio is ideal for any creative discipline, or as an office space. We currently have resident photographers, fashion designers, graphic designers, brand designers, and awesome creatives as part of our Second Story family.
All bills are included and you will have access to super-fast internet that's even better than most NBN packages. We also have Cosmic Jimmy's co-working space in the process of forming, and will be serving up decent coffee, beer and softies, in our large warehouse space with co-workers interested in collaborating and connecting on upcoming projects.
Studio rental also includes access to:
Rear car park, accessed via Sackville st (subject to availability on the day)
Workshop/meeting/venue spaces for free or at a discounted rate
The entirety of Second Story Studios comprises:
- 9 x private professional creative studios, ranging in size from 27 sq/m to 75 sq/m
- 1 x 300 sq/m communal coworking/events space, available for public events, private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 165 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 115 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space (available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 45 sq/m communal/private workshop space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 40 sq/m meeting room/workshop space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 40 sq/m communal kitchen area
- Art walls for hanging and displaying visual art
- Entrance foyer with parking for bicycles
- 6 x unisex toilet upstairs, 2 x unisex toilets downstairs, 1 x unisex shower downstairs
Full studio = $1,100/month
2/3 studio = $770/month
Minimum 3 months lease
- Car-park onsite, subject to availability on the day
- Abundance of street parking in the local area
- $6/day car-park located within 5 minute walk