Studio 515 at CRAFTER
Type of space: Retail Space, Art Gallery, Dance Studio, Fashion Studio, Photography and Film Location, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Visual Art Studio, Hot Desk, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Design Studio
PHOTO SHOOTS/ ART EVENT/ WORK SPACE
- This is a large space of 200m squared with ample natural lighting and is perfect for photography shoots, filming, an artwork exhibition or workspace for interior designers who wish to hot spot and bring clients to a retail space to view furniture, etc.
The space contains:
- Access through a large roller door from the rear via an undercover car park (with a 3m clearance which perfect for vans/trucks). This ensures loading and unloading of large sets free from exposure to the elements.
- Walls that are currently painted white providing a neutral backdrop, perfect for photo shoots and artwork.One wall has an art rail strip.
- Minimal kitchen facilities (coffee machine, small fridge, sink) and two toilets.
- A heating and coolling system.
- A small storage facility for those who may need to house props overnight on the premises.
- A security system set up for the space and also the storage area. The car park is also secured with a roller door and remote control access.
- A polished concrete floor.
- Two neat bathroom facilities.
There are two under-cover car spaces within the building at the rear. Additionally there is free 2-hour parking on Palmer St, also at the rear of the building,
This space is suitable for
ArchitectureArts and CraftCeramicsCo-workingDanceExhibitionsFashionFilm LocationGraphic DesignIndustrial DesignInstallationInterior DesignNew MediaOpenings/launchesPhotographyPhotoshootsProject SpaceRetailSculptureStyling
200.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)
Wide hallways / entrance