The ideal studio space for studio hire in Richmond, and being so close to the Melbourne CBD - studio hire in Melbourne. The space has everything you need in rehearsal room hire. Great for dance studio hire, audition studio hire, rehearsal studio hire, workshop venue hire or private function venue hire.
- 200sqm (20 x 10 meter) polished floorboard dance floor with wall to wall mirrors
- 60sqm Large Reception area includes Reception Desk, seats, chairs, LCD TV Screen and DVD Player
- 40 hole pigeon hole storage unit located in reception area
- 2 change rooms with mirrors and coat hangers
- 2 Disco Balls, 4 Coloured LED Par Cans, 2 Spot lights and sound system included for use with hire
- White wall area which is suitable to be used as projector screen
- Separate Ladies and Gents toilets
- Commercial air conditioning unit
- Separate back room containing kitchenette if required (additional charge)
There is ample parking in the surrounding streets. The studio is also located right between both East Richmond Train Station and also Burnley Train Station with both being about a 5 minute walk away.
Tram Stop #12 on Swan Street on route 70 is right in front of the studio and just around the corner on Church street there are even more tram options... all in all the perfect studio!
PEAK HIRE: $70/hour
OFF-PEAK HIRE: $55/hour
CASUAL HIRE: Minimum for Off-Peak Hire is 2 Hours. Minimum for Peak Hire is 1 hour + $35 after-hours fee, for a staff member to open and close the premises.
Casual Hirers are required to add an extra 0.5 Hours to the total hours hired, to allow for 15min bump in and bump out time for their hire.
REGULAR/LONG TERM HIRE: Minimum for Peak and Off-Peak is one hour. Contact us for discounted rates on long term peak hire or multiple hour off-peak hire.
PAYMENT: Studio Hire must be pre-paid in order to secure the booking.
Bank Transfers and EFTPOS are accepted.
Bond payment may be required subject to hiring terms.
Ample street parking plus a free council car park available in local streets.
Tram stop number 12 on route 70 right in front of the studio.
5 minute walk from East Richmond Station and 10 minute walk from Burnley Station.
Additional tram options on Church street.