The Art Room
Type of space: Multi-use Space, Visual Art Studio
Light and White, The Art Room is a New York loft style studio space. High ceilings, wooden floorboards, a flexible space that can be used for anything from painting classes to book launches, ceramics to seminars.
- 50m2 (6 x8.5m) open air conditioned space.
- Trestle tables, chairs, great quality easels and boards available.
- Wifi, sound system and plenty of power points.
- Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave, plates, cups and tablecloths etc.
- Hot and cold water with separate large tub to keep paint away from tea and cake.
- Unisex toilet.
- Plenty of free parking.
We have general use, not-for-profit rates and corporate rates. The Art Room can be rented by the hour Monday - Friday or by the half day over the weekends. Please contact Helen with a specific time so she can calculate the price.
Public liability. Key deposit and terms and conditions form filled and signed. Nothing too noisy or too smelly as artists spaces adjoin The Art Room. No smoking.
Hirer must have valid public liability insurance. Conditions of Hire form must be filled and signed. 50% Booking deposit. Key deposit.
Free well lit secure parking 24/7 within the Precinct 75 complex
This space is suitable for
Arts and CraftCeramicsDigital DesktopDrawingFashionGraphic DesignMeetingsPaintingPerformancePhotographyPrintmakingSculptureSpoken WordTextilesWorkshopsWriting
50.00 meters sq.
Very High (4m +)
Smooth ground surface
Suitable emergency exits
Wide hallways / entrance