The Common Room is a shared office and coworking space in Surry Hills. Started in November 2014, it's located on a quiet and cool corner of Commonwealth St and Belmore Lane, just off the bustling Foveaux St just a stones throw from Central Station.
We have 5 areas of different sizes still available for teams, freelancers and consultants. Our vibe is entrepreneurial, collaborative, socially minded and digitally focused, and we're looking for cool cats who want to grow their businesses with us. We have some openings available for individuals and teams from 5-15! (Discounts available for teams of 4 or more).
The space is open-plan with good acoustics, high ceilings, heaps of natural light and ventilation, and a bonded internet connection (geek speak for super quick downloads and uploads!) We'd love to hear from you! Connect with us for a tour and a chat so we can help with your needs.
- Dedicated desks & German engineered chairs
- Keys for 24/7 access
- 1 large 8 person meeting room with TV and 2 large whiteboards
- 3 seperate break out areas including standup desks
- Shared kitchen
- Super fast internet (average speeds 7mbps down and 12mbps up)
- High Herringbone ceilings and natural light
- A4 printing
- Storage space for teams of 4 and up
Full time desks available from $550/month. Discounts given to groups of 4 or more. Reach out to us if you need more info!
(2 days / week / month)
(3 months - 6 months)