Located in a 130 year old building, The Old Auction House multi-use arts space has 2 gallery spaces, The Old Auction House Main Gallery and the Studio Gallery. Bookings for the Main Gallery spaces from July 2018 are now filling.
The Main Gallery, is a large (over 100m² of floor space and ~21 lineal meters of picture rails) and bright gallery space which sits along the centre spine wall of the precinct, in the south half of the building. This space is rentable for a wide variety of artists and mediums. The gallery space is fitted with adjustable hanging display space and room for 3 dimensional art pieces.
Further information on booking shows is available on our website, but feel free to inquire via the 'send email' button for more details.
** Community groups, emerging artists, Honours/Masters students may be eligible to book the Studio Gallery, please see our other listing for further details. **
20% commission will also be taken on sales
Alcohol may be served for free in the space during gallery openings and events - licensing for sales of alcohol must be organized by the artists.
- 3 week show periods
- special rates available for community groups/schools/special events by agreement
- rental pricing includes overheads of electricity and EFTPOS
- available for group or individual shows
- catering packages available for show openings
- set-up, pack-up and manning included in rental
- general advertising included in rental
- artists will be required to provide high quality images of works for use in advertising
All day on street parking available in surrounding area