The Roller is a light-filled creative co-working open plan share office based in a Zetland/Rosebery warehouse. We currently have 7 open plan desks, 3 small offices, meeting spaces and a separate photographic studio. The photography studio is available for tenants to rent at a discounted rate by the hour or the half day/day.
Come and join this community of like-minded creative individuals and small businesses in our co-working warehouse space. This is a great Sydney location in Zetland, near the new town centre development of Green Square. You can meet your clients in our private meeting space, bounce ideas off other tenants and even book your photo or video shoot or event in our 70m2 photo studio.
The vibe is a friendly hum of activity with tunes playing in the background, quiet areas as an alternative to your desk, making for a flexible, creative environment.
Share rate includes use of internet (ethernet & wifi), free bookable meeting room, printing, kitchen and cleaning. Desks come with good quality chairs, rolling cabinets, and adjacent shelving.
The meeting room table doubles as a ping pong table. and beer and bubbles are usually in the fridge.
We currently have creatives, builders, IT, photographers and marketers at The Roller and would love other complementary, like-minded individuals and small businesses to join.
Rates start at $135/week + GST for a desk. An office suite starts at $290/week + GST. all inclusive (monthly minimum).
Contact us via the contact form to discuss what options are available.
Everything you need is included-
• Bookable private meeting room.
• Lounge area.
• Reverse cycle AirCon.
• Green Square Station is nearby and bus stops on the corner.
• Storage shelves.
• Lockable under desk storage cabinet.
And also a few things you probably haven't thought you need-
• Spotify runs quietly in the background from our 1950s TV.
• You can ride and park your bicycle inside.
• No lock in contracts- you only have to give a month's notice.
• Use of the photo studio by the hour or by the day, at cheaper than market rates.
• But most of all, there's a community of like-minded people to bounce ideas off.
* Printer is free for the first 100 pages/month. 10c /page after that.
A permanent desk or a small office is rented out on a month by month basis. We require a month's rent in advance and a one month's bond prior to occupancy.
Photographic studio available for hire to non-desk tenants.
Free street parking is nearby. And permanent paid parking can be organised.