The Creative Wedge
Type of space: Design Studio
The original Allens confectionary factory dating back to 1860. An architecturally designed two storey warehouse conversion with plenty of detailed features including a folded steel staircase & Japanese influenced partition.
An abundance of natural light filling all spaces and an environment to stimulate the creative juices amongst an existing branding and design team.
Being part of an existing brand agency, we are looking for those seeking the right creative fit where we can share knowledge and experience within our community, whether you're a writer, photographer, graphic designer, UX/UI designer, web developer or architect.
The space - open
- Desks feature a highly polished 2 pack finish complimented by director chairs.
- Small 3 x drawer cabinet
- Amazing morning and afternoon light perfect for enjoying a nicely crafted coffee
- Industrial kitchen space, stainless bench tops, including fridge, coffee machine, microwave (Upstairs)
- High speed internet with private Wifi access (99.9% uptime)
- Separate conference room
- B&W Printer (Networked)
- Barista grade coffee beans & premium teas
- In season fruit
- 24 hour access
- Heating/cooling to your taste
- Regular cleaning
- Onsite manager available to greet guests and supply after hours support
- Literally city fringe, 5 minute walk to Melbourne CBD, 2 min walk to Vic Market
- Serviced by trams/trains on Elizabeth & William St
- Flexible work spaces - month by month arrangement
- $90 - 130 per week (Ex GST)
Month by month + one months bond
Within 400 meters there are public carparks or 4 hour metered parking.
This space is suitable for
AnimationArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopGraphic DesignIndustrial DesignInterior Design
90.00 meters sq.
Standard (up to 3m)
Smooth ground surface
Suitable emergency exits