Located above the cinema on the upper floor, Theatre 2 is a multi-use and multi-capacity space featuring retractable seating systems, staging and full production capabilities. The space will cater to speeches, small concerts, banquets and lectures. Located in the Culture Centre within the Kambri Precinct, situated in the epicenter of ANU; it is the perfect location for your next event.
The Venue is equipped with the following facilities and services that are included in the Venue Hire Fee:
• Front stage (interchangeable height)
• Separate servery
• Lobby bar in the building
• Bathroom facilities (shown on floor plan)
Audio Visual Features
The Venue is equipped with the following audio visual features that are included in the Venue Hire Fee:
• Full lighting and sound production capabilities
• ETC STAGE CL lighting control console
• Selection of 22 lighting fixtures (8 x Fresnel, 8 x PARNel, 6 x Profile Spot – alll ETC
• Set of black drapes in 500GSM wool drape, 50% fullness
• (8700 x 20140mm, 2000 x 18290mm, 8700 x 6450mm, 8700x3000mm)
• Portable staging units – SICO 1800 series 60x80 (600mm – 800mm height
• Dual projection on 180” displays
• Tannoy stereo loudspeakers
• Show relay audio (microphone – Sennheiser MKH-8060)
• Pipe grid for suspension of lighting fixtures, drapes or other items when required
on a hire-in basis)
• Basic DMX infrastructure to support lighting control
Black & White Waiters are the exclusive caterers and provide flexible quality cuisine and service from high end to budget appropriate packages.
Upon confirmation of event booking, Black & White will work with the client to curate a menu for the event.
Access to the single level, underground car park is available at discounted rates for events
packages. The car park includes 392 spaces, elevator access to the Cultural Centre and two pedestrian access points.