Type of space: Cinema, Photography Studio, Art Gallery, Office Space, Retail Space, Co-Working Space
Tram86 Studio shared desk is available during the week and on weekends. The Bar&Gallery is open to the public 8pm to 11pm Fri&Sat
- Retail gallary open every friday saturday night starting.
- Spans over two levels, wall space, shelves for artists to display art for retail sale.
- Tables and chairs, other seating, desks, sittting areas.
- Wi Fi
- Cyclorama wall 2.8meters high x 3meters wide
- Photography screen (3 colours available).green screen available
- House cinema, large screen 3meters - direct streaming from all devices available.
- HDMI inputs and USB inputs (directly into amp to the big screen)
- Surround sound for cinema experience.
- Licensed bar for events.
- Cafe resturant bars close by, great artistic friendly hub.
- Office space
- Food supplied from local resturaunts.
Shared desk, co-working very flexible usage with in these times, please inquire.
Sunday to Thursday 9am till 10pm
Fri sat 9am to 5pm
Retail licensed gallery open every Friday Saturday night 8pm to 11.00pm, please inquire if you would like to display art for retail sale.
Looking for artists to stock walls and shelves, %25 of sale price goes to Gallery
no charge to display art if does not sell, become part of sharing all forms of art in Daribin, painter, makers, what ever you medium all welcome open to ideas.
If you wish to become part of the share desk its $50 dollars a week single rate, users must summit time of use, e.g., day morning or afternoon, weekend, nights, roughly how many hours a week.
We are looking to build up a place were people can work and meet and connect with other creatives and share the space. All members get discount drinks at the bar FRI&SAT NIGHTS!
There is street parking one hour and two hour close by also unrestricted parking at the old church and near by streets, parking directly out front for loading stuff in. Evening parking is not restricted, you can park out front for as long as you like and in side streets.