Designed around an internal atrium with a mix of lounge areas and collaborative spaces, we have a great range of private offices available across two floors, which accommodates between 1 to 30+ people. All designed to maximise natural light wherever possible. You'll find plenty of breakout areas for conversations just a few steps from any office. Our coworking offices are ideal for creative teams such as advertising agencies, digital marketing teams, creative copywriters or design studios.
With our private office membership, you’ll have access to your very own secure office. Offices come furnished with adjustable height desks, ergonomic designer chairs and mobile pedestals for under desk storage, and most of the offices also feature some built-in shelving space. All private office memberships receive 50 credits at the start of each month. That adds up to 25 hours of meeting room time for the month, roughly an-hour-a-day. Meeting rooms need to be booked in advance and they're managed through our member portal.
- For teams from 2 people to 32+
- Starting from $1,600 /pm + GST
- Flexible month to month access
- Access to Networking Events
- Furnished with adjustable height electric desk and ergonomic chairs
- Mobile pedestals for under-desk storage
- Free meeting room access (50 credits per month)
- High-speed internet
- Phone booths access
- Gym, showers and wellness space
- Communal kitchen
- Bike storage
- Car parking facilities (Additional fees apply)
- Use of printers and copiers (Pay as you go)
- Access from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- 24/7 hour access available on application
- Cleaning services
- Utilities covered
All the facilities in one place. For those driving to work, United Co. has limited security car parking available to members for a fee. The car park is located on level 2 with entrance ramp accessed via Leicester St. Car parks can be booked for a day, a week or a month through the member portal. Additional fees apply.