Type of space: Design Studio, Multi-use Space, Performance venue, Pop-up Space, Warehouse
Located only moments from the Gold Coast's iconic Burleigh Heads Beach stands WAREHOUSE No.5
[an urban injection to the coastal lifestyle]
With a foundation cemented in culture and community this dynamic industrial space is the platform for progressive workshops and industry events.
Offering a customisable space with integrated audio-visual equipment and hospitality amenities backed by a qualified team the venue has been designed for a seamless adaption to an array of events.
As an exclusively serviced venue the space is ideal for offsite planning days, strategy meetings, forums and product launches. Whilst use of the artistic features and styled elements also lends itself as the ultimate canvas for photoshoots, range showings, community gatherings and creative classes.
Working alongside clients from ideation through to implementation the Creative Directors draw upon industry networks and local knowledge to curate innovative experiences.
- 225sqm of open floor space
- 4.5m ceiling height with exposed beams
- Integrated café and bar facilities
- Sparkling and filtered water on tap
- Flexibility to outsource catering suppliers
- Industrial furniture and boutique lounge settings
- Two unisex bathrooms
- HD projector to 120 inch screen
- 5.1 surround sound system
- Easily accessible entrance points for deliveries and installation
- Capacity: 120 reception // 140 theatre // 150 cocktail
Due to the diverse venue hire available quotations are provided on application to ensure a tailored proposal is prepared to each client’s specific requirements.
To further understand your vision and the use of the space an onsite concept meeting and venue inspection can be arranged with the Event Manager via appointment.
Terms and conditions apply.
Four allocated car parking lots, with ample parking in the surrounding precinct.