We are looking to recruit a complementary business to share our fantastic space - currently set up to accommodate a team of up to 16 (or more if needed).
Housed in an old printing warehouse building, our beautiful open plan creative space has high ceilings, an abundance of greenery and lots of natural light and airflow. With a large board room, meeting room, relaxed lounge area and breakout areas the space is designed for creative individuals and small teams to work independently and/or come together and collaborate.
Shared with Yakusan Band Experience Group and three other small creative groups, we are looking for expert collaborators and likeminded small teams in the creative and communications industries that can join in and benefit from one another.
We are conveniently located on Belmore Street in the creative heart of Surry Hills, close to Central Station and surrounded by a thriving café and bar scene.
There are currently 16 workstations available for rent on a monthly basis.
- Utility costs (air-conditioning, power, water and regular cleaning)
- Full functioning workstation with lockable drawer set and chair
- High speed internet
- Secure building
- Meeting rooms with AV & whiteboards
- Breakout creative spaces
- Chill out area with couches and waiting area
- Communal kitchen with dining table (fridge, microwave, sandwich press, coffee and tea-making facilities)
- Shower with changing room
- Full colour printer, copier and scanner (up to A3)
- Close to public transport
There are currently 4 workstations available to rent on a monthly ($650+gst) basis, price depending on short or long-term agreement and number of desks required.
Rent paid monthly, with one month in advance.
Off street parking only