Glass Artist working in River Studios
Pauline is an independent glass artist working in various forms of glass for 30 years. "I started out in furnace glassblowing with a degree from Monash University in 1981 and then I trained at The Jam Factory Workshops Inc, in Adelaide 1982 to 1985."
"After this I shared studio facilities with Resolution Glassworks 1985 to 1988, then in 1988 I became Workshop Supervisor of the Hot Glass Access Workshop at The Meat Market Craft Centre in North Melbourne for nine years."
Pauline has a also lecturered in Glass at RMIT University and co-owned a gallery called Bla Bla Bla in Brunswick from 1999 to 2001.
Pauline's work is in the following collections:
- The Corning Museum of Glass Corning, New York, USA
- Kobe Museum, Kobe, Japan
- Victorian State Craft Collection Victoria, Australia
- Footscray City Council Acquisition Award Victoria, Australia
- Diamond Valley Collection Victoria, Australia
- Latrobe Regional Gallery Victoria, Australia
"Currently I exhibit my work in galleries and teach beginner bead-making classes and intermediate bead techniques in my studio and around Australia."