Stepping into 107 Redfern Street is like stepping into the creative mind. Experiments happen and shit gets weird – but ultimately great work emerges from a rich, creative culture.
No two days at Redfern Street are the same, with ever-changing exhibitions, nightly events, and a gritty, DIY atmosphere in which anything could happen! If it’s all a bit overwhelming, curl up with a coffee in our rooftop garden or pop down to the gallery to get some inspiration.
A flexible desk space in our open-plan offices can be hired individually or combined for larger teams. With direct access to the rooftop garden and bookable meeting room, the Redfern Street offices are suited for sole traders and small businesses who work well in a collaborative environment.
- 3.4m2 per space (desk not included)
- 24 hour access
- Wi-fi (no ethernet ports), TPG, 18 mbps download/upload averages
- Basic kitchenette
- Street parking only (8 minute walk from Redfern Station)
- Limited free public co-working space or hot desking for times when staff expands
- Access to meeting room and rooftop garden
Pricing is per space. Multiple spaces can be combined.
As a registered not-for-profit, 107 Projects offers subsidies of up to 50% for eligible applicants.
6-12 month stays preferred, shorter or longer terms will be considered.
Street parking available. Accessible parking space located at front of venue.