43 Derby Street – Desk Space
Type of space: Office Space, Co-Working Space, Design Studio
43 Derby Street is a beautiful calm and productive space to work from, shared by a small group of talented creative professionals. We currently have 1 desks available.
Downstairs is a flexible space for hire suitable for professional use. For further information, please see our ‘flexible space’ ad.
We are searching for like-minded people to share the upstairs workspace with:
- There are currently 1 generously sized desk available. The cost is $565pcm +GST per desk.
- Reasonable complimentary access to the the flexible space for meetings, workshops and events
- A considered fit-out with desk and storage supplied
- A secondary meeting space
- Kitchen and bathroom with shower
- Off-street bike storage
- Cable internet, utilities and outgoings covered
- Monitored alarm and 24/7 keyless entry
- Fortnightly non-toxic professional cleaning
The space is suited to digital or desk based practitioners such as illustrators. Unfortunately, loud or messy practices (i.e. painting or sewing) are not suitable.
To arrange an inspection, please get in touch.
Concept by JAC&.
NB. We do not offer hot-desking or short term arrangements. Minimum 6 month commitment required.
This space is suitable for
AnimationArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopGraphic DesignIndustrial DesignInterior DesignMeetingsWriting
High (3m - 4m)