43 Derby Street – Desk space
Type of space: Office Space, Co-Working Space, Design Studio
43 Derby Street is a beautiful calm and productive building to work from, shared by a group of talented creative small businesses. We currently have 2 generously sized desks available.
Downstairs is a flexible space for hire suitable for professional use. For further information, please see our ‘flexible space’ ad.
- There is currently 2 desk spaces available. The cost is $565+GST per month each.
- Reasonable complimentary access to the the flexible space for meetings, workshops and events
- A considered fit-out with desk and shelving supplied
- A secondary meeting space
- Kitchen and bathroom with shower
- Off-street bike storage
- Cable internet, utilities and outgoings covered
- Monitored alarm and 24/7 keyless entry
- Fortnightly non-toxic professional cleaning
The space is suited to digital or desk based practitioners such as illustrators. Unfortunately, loud or messy practices (i.e. painting or sewing) are not suitable.
To arrange an inspection, please get in touch.
Concept by JAC&.
NB. We do not offer hot-desking or short term arrangements. Minimum 6 month commitment required.
This space is suitable for
AnimationArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopGraphic DesignIndustrial DesignInterior DesignMeetingsWriting
High (3m - 4m)