We focus on city design and policy and the space is ideally suited to others working in the same area who are interested being in a professional, relaxed and collaborative environment. If you are seeking to share space with people who are passionate about the design of cities then this space is for you.
Our space is a newly renovated, light-filled office in Alcaston House, a heritage-listed building. Full of character, it is home to two small businesses and seven friendly, approachable and professional staff. This beautifully designed space features high ceilings, large desks and openable windows with views to Parliament House, the Treasury Building and Gardens and St Patricks Cathedral.
Located in a sought-after part of Melbourne's CBD (Corner of Collins & Spring Streets), the space is highly accessilble for all staff, clients, deliveries and visitors. We are surrounded by Melbourne's best cafes, bars and restaurants, with parklands across the road and public transport at your doorstep.
We have two desks available at $400 per month (each) + 1 month's bond, all inclusive of the following:
- Large desk with ergonomic office chair and 3-drawer lockable pedestal
- Secure 24 hour access, 7 days per week
- Small break-out space / lunch space
- 6 seat bookable meeting room with AV equipment & whiteboard
- High speed internet (400/400)
- Fully equipped kitchen space
- Airconditioning and heating
- Access to office equipment (fully-serviced Konika A3/A4 print/scan)
Please email us to find out more about the space and book a time to visit.
Bond: one-month's rent ($485) paid upfront and fully refundable at conclusion of lease arrangement.