BIGBANG is an architectural & social experiment in Northcote.
We have created adjustable bespoke desks with display/ storage built in for hire. A total of 10 self-contained desks hover infront of a glowing wall in a 140m2 workspace currently occupied by architects/ building designers, graphic/web designers and a photographer who runs 'OK studio' (in-house large photography studio downstairs). There is abundant great vibes, natural light, hydronic heating throughout the building & super fast 100/100 fibre optic internet provided. The building is a renovated industrial warehouse right on the banks of the Merri creek & with full access to a large timber deck & garden overlooking our one acre of bushland.
- FASTEST INTERNET around (dedicated 100/100 fibre optic cable surpassing the ever anoying NBN)
- We supply custom made steel & plexiglass desk with 2 square metre surface (on lockable wheels)
- The desk has 1.7m3 of built in storage shelves.
- The philosophy is to keep everything above floor level to avoid clutter & keep the space technical, light, dynamic & professional.
- Power, water, hydronic heating (gas hot water heating), internet and cleaning of bathroom and communal areas included
- Hydronic heating throughout
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling mounted drop down power outlet
- Ethernet data connection
- Networked B&W Printer
- 24 hour/7 days a week secure electronic access
- Current building tenants include: graphic & interior designers, architects, costume & clothes designers, filmakers & writers.
- includes FREE COFFEE, coffee machine, fridge, dishwasher, hot water.
- Full width translucent polycabornate insulated wall facing the Merri Creek & openable clear double-glazed windows
- Abundant natural light
- Natural ventilation
- large layout table on castor wheels for lunch/ working with big materials (2.4m x 1.2m)
free private parking all day for early birds