Coworking in the Inner West's sustainably made collaborative warehouse work space. Join a community of emerging and established artists, craftspeople, creatives, small businesses, entreprenuers and more.
Built with sustainable materials, by hand, piece by piece, by one woman with a passion for the environment.
Your first day is on the house.
Your own coworking desk from $19/week p.gst
Various options available:
$19 a day
$49 for 3 days
$89 a week
Prices don't include gst
- Amazing guaranteed fast internet speeds (30/30)
- All bills, and utilities
- Your own desk
- Social spaces to get away from your desk for a break, chats, or table tennis.
- Social and creative events
- Printing facilities
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Great company from other creatives and small businesses
Easy to get to:
- Buses right at our door, 5min trip to the city
- Train station a 3min walk away
- Parking out front and in surrounding streets (all day parkig map in picture)
- Newtown a 10min walk away
Cafes and Coffee:
We provide our own coffee beans, locally made tea blends and kitchen cooking/brewing facilities. But if you'd like to head out for a lunch break we have a handful of great coffee and lunch places nearby.
Did we mention the whole fucking place is built sustainably?!
Get in contact for more info, to organise a tour and/or kick off your first day free!
$19 a day, $49 for 3 days, or $89 a week
Parking in the surrounding streets, and right out front when it's not a clearway time.
We also have a shared spot out the back for when loading/unloading.
How to get here:
Driving: We are 5min to the city, 5min to Newtown
- Right outside our door is bus stops for the 461, 483, 480, 440, 413, 438, M10, a short walk to the 412 and more
- We are a 6min bus ride to the light rail
- And a 10min walk to Stanmore Station