Type of space: Office Space, Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Film Editing Suite, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Photography Studio, Visual Art Studio
We are looking for a small business interested in our ground floor workspace. Our wonderfully presented heritage warehouse studio is a converted ginger beer factory with polished concrete floors, exposed timber beams, high ceilings and good natural light.
Approximately 65sqm space Ideal for creatives, consultants, freelancers, start ups, or professionals wanting convenience & style.
There is a community of creative businesses within the complex which is centred around a courtyard, anchored by a cafe and conveniently located close to Stanmore and Newton centres and Parramatta Road.
- Ground floor with exclusive use of brand new fully-equipped kitchen
- Good natural light, concrete floors & high timber ceilings
- Partly furnished (optional)
- Common access with boutique interior design studio on mezzanine
- Air conditioning
- Access 24/7, after hours full security for the building
- Cafe in the complex
$550 PW + GST + Electricity Share
1 month bond required.
50% share of electricity - approx $370 per quarter.
Internet connection established, ongoing costs by tenant.
unmetered all day parking available off site