Please note: to book, take a virtual video tour or for more detailed information, please visit our official website www.dcfstudios.com.au/studio-hire
Studio 2 at DCF Studios features 100 square metres of open space with 3.6 metre high ceilings, black floor, walls and curtains. Hire includes kitchen, amenities and free wifi. Suited for clients seeking versatile space for video production, photography or small performances.
- TV, short or feature film production
- Music, fashion and creative videos
- Green screen filming and photography
- Rehearsals, auditions, castings or screentests
- Training and educational activities
The more hours you book, the cheaper it gets!
Minimum 4 hour booking (all prices inclusive of GST)
$240 – Half day (4 hours)
$60 per additional hour
$440 – Full day (8 hours)
$55 per additional hour
$600 – Long day (12 hours)
$50 per additional hour
* 6m x 3m green screen, 5m x 2m staging or martial arts mats for a $75 service fee.
* Camera and lighting equipment is not provided, but available for day hire.
* Booking Studio 2 but need a little extra space for your crew? Add the Meeting Space for a $60 flat day fee.
To book, take a virtual tour or for more information, please visit our official website www.dcfstudios.com.au/studio-hire
Visit our official website www.dcfstudios.com.au for full terms and conditions.
All bookings must abide by WorkSafe and CovidSafe terms of entry.
- All listed prices are inclusive of GST.
- Cash is not kept on the premise. Payment must be in advance via direct debit or credit card only. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Payment must be made a minimum 24 hours prior to confirm your booking and staff on site. Failure to do so will result in cancellation.
- A security bond of $300 is required for all bookings. This is fully refunded following, assuming all terms and conditions are met and no further charges apply (such as overtime or damages).
- Both your hire costs and security bond must be paid in full to secure your booking date/times. We do not accept deposits or ‘hold’ dates without full payment.
- We will endeavour to provide you with your preferred date/times, however please note we are a ‘by appointment’ venue. Your booking is only secure once full payment of hire cost and bond are received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you may make minor changes, such as adjust times or add equipment hire. DCF Studios will always endeavour to accommodate changes, however we do reserve the right to refuse should they negatively impact other clients or business operations.
- If you need to reschedule your booking please give DCF Studios as much notice as possible. If you need to cancel your booking, any refund of hire costs (whether partial or full) shall be granted solely at the discretion of DCF Studios.
- Please note equivalent hire charges will apply for bookings that run overtime, payable by the half hour.
- The person responsible for the booking payment and bond must also sign a Studio Hire Agreement before commencing any activities at DCF Studios, and accept full responsibility for the actions of both themselves and all persons they invite on site.
- The person responsible for the booking must provide the full legal names of all persons they intend to bring on site, for the purpose of CovidSafe compliance. DCF Studios reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who do not meet these terms.
- Upon entering DCF Studios you, and/or those under your supervision, must conduct yourself in a safe and professional manner. You further agree your activities may be monitored and recorded by CCTV.
Free 1-hour parking out front for easy drop off. Free all day unlimited parking in nearby Ballantyne Street and Stott Street.