Studio 2 at DCF Studios features 100 square metres of open space with 3.6 metre high ceilings, black floor, walls and stage curtains. Hire includes kitchen, amenities and free wifi. Suited for clients seeking versatile space for video production, photography or small performances.
- TV, short or feature film production
- Music, fashion and creative videos
- Green or black screen photography
- Rehearsals, auditions, castings or screentests
- Training and educational activities
The more hours you book, the cheaper it gets!
Minimum 4 hour booking (all prices inclusive of GST)
$220 – Half day (4 hours)
$55 per additional hour
$400 – Full day (8 hours)
$50 per additional hour
$540 – Long day (12 hours)
$45 per additional hour
* Optional 6m x 3m green screen, 5m x 2m staging or martial arts mats can be set up for a $75 service fee.
* Camera and lighting equipment is not provided, but available for day hire.
* Booking Studio 2 but need a little extra space for your crew? Add the Meeting Space for a $55 flat day fee.
To book, take a virtual tour or for more information, please visit our official website www.dcfstudios.com.au
Visit our official website www.dcfstudios.com.au for full terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All listed prices are inclusive of GST.
- Cash is not kept on the premise. Payment in advance via direct debit or credit card only. No exceptions.
- A security bond of $300 is required for all bookings ($100 may be accepted for Meeting Space only bookings). This is fully refunded assuming all terms and conditions are met and no additional charges apply (such as overtime, extra equipment hire or damages).
- All hire costs and security bond must be paid in full to secure your booking date/times. We do not accept deposits. We endeavour to provide you with your preferred date/times, however please note we are a “by appointment” venue. Hire spaces and dates cannot be put on hold without payment. Your booking is only secure once full payment of hire costs and security bond has been received.
- Once all hire costs are paid and your booking is confirmed, you may wish to make minor changes, such as adjust times forward an hour, add equipment hire, etc. DCF Studios will always endeavour to accommodate such changes when possible, however we do reserve the right to refuse changes should it negatively impact other Clients or general business operations.
- Payment for studio hire is non refundable. In the event you need to reschedule your booking please give DCF Studios as much notice as possible. If you need to cancel your booking, are unable to reschedule, or give insufficient notice to reschedule, any refund of hire costs (whether partial or full) shall be granted solely at the discretion of DCF Studios.
- Payment must be made a minimum 24 hours prior to your booking to confirm staff on site. Failure to do so will result in cancellation.
- Please note equivalent hire charges will incur payable by the half hour for bookings that run overtime.
- Upon entering DCF Studios you, and/or those under your supervision, must conduct yourself in a safe and professional manner. You further agree your activities may be monitored and recorded by CCTV.
CAPTURING AUDIO AT DCF STUDIOS
Both our studios have good soundproofing throughout and are suitable for most standard audio capture, especially when using lapels or directional microphones. Over the years we have had hundreds of crews capture good quality audio on site, our own teams included. This said, we do not claim to be a perfect ‘sound stage’ and do invite all customers to tour our spaces with the House TD prior booking, to ensure it will meet your requirements.
Free all day parking in Stott Street a block away. Limited hourly parking in nearby streets during peak times.