Type of space: Art Gallery, Dance Studio, Fashion Studio, Markets, Multi-use Space, Music Rehearsal Space, Non Traditional, Office Space, Rehearsal Space, Retail Space, Visual Art Studio, Pop-up Space
FORTITUDE GALLERIES IS A BRUNSWICK STREET GEM!
Blank Canvas ready for your masterpiece. Situated in the heart of Fortitude Valley, with great exposure to Brunswick st. Hang across from Jan Murphy and Philip Bacon Galleries. Walk to Howard Smith Wharves or James St.
* 180m2 over 2 levels
* Open plan space with glass frontage down stairs
* Partitioned office space upstairs
* Air conditioned
* Male/female and disabled toilets
* 2 Secure car parks
* Rear access
* Excellent public transport
Contact us for pricing for longer than 1 month.
Obligations. The Licensee must:
1. At the Licensee's cost, keep the Premises at all times clean and free of rubbish and promptly make good any damage to the Premises caused by the Licensee, its staff, agents or invitees;
2. Keep the Premises in good condition, having regard to its condition on the Start Date;
3. Not use the Premises for any purpose other than the Permitted Use;
4. Not incorrectly store or use inflammable or dangerous substances in or upon the Premises;
5. Not use the Premises in any noxious, noisome or offensive manner;
6. Not obstruct or interfere with any of the entrances or common areas of the Land except as required for the Permitted Use;
7. Maintain public risk insurance, risk insurance and contents insurance. A copy of this insurance is to be supplied to the Licensor prior to the commencement of the term of licencing;
8. Comply with all statutes, regulations and ordinances and with all requirements or notices received from any competent authority regarding the use of occupation of the Premises by the Licensee.
9. The Licensee must not erect any improvements or make any material addition or material alteration to the Licensed Area without first obtaining Licensor’s written consent (which may be withheld or given on conditions in the Licensor’s absolute discretion) and the consent of any Authority whose approval is necessary to enable the work to be lawfully carried out. Where Licensor consent is obtained, any work carried out must be carried out by and at the Licensee’s expense and to the reasonable satisfaction of the Licensor.
2 secure car parks